Thursday, January 8, 2009

Human Nature Is Never In a Recession

But don't tell that to Larry Flynt and Joe Francis, who are asking the U.S. government for a $5 billion dollar bailout to boost the sagging adult DVD industry. This is serious, people, how dare you insinuate Larry Flynt would do something to make some sort of parodic point about society?!

It's kinda funny, but whoever writes Flynt's material screwed up: "With all this economic misery and people losing all that money, sex is the farthest thing from their mind." Please, wheelchair guy. Just today I looked at my credit card bill, right? Two thoughts immediately formed in my brain. First: "What the hell, that interest rate is illegal!" Then: "You know what would provide a temporary ease to this distress? Orgasms." Which is why I always read the credit card bill when I have a hot bath running.

No comments:

Post a Comment