Sunday, June 29, 2008

Screw This



Spain just won the Eurocup, defeating the Germans 1-0. For those of you who do not know, Germany is my favorite, thanks in very large part to the fact that my mother is of German ancestry. My mother is such a fantastic goddess among peasants that she makes things epically awesome by proxy.

All my Euro buddies hate Germany's squad. They are apparently dirty and dull players.

Oh well...German is still a better language than Spanish. It makes a phrase like "I love you" sound like "I'm going to bomb your city to Hell" and a phrase like "I'm going to bomb your city to Hell" sound like "I will eat your fathers heart and vomit it into your mouth." Also, it bears no resemblance to the Italian language.

Need I go into the whole beer thing?

Tomorrow I'll likely be admitted to the hospital to treat this ongoing series of symptoms that no one has been able to get to the bottom of much less treat effectively. I'm scared; petrified, actually. But eager to get answers.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rick...my doctor recommended against hospitalization at this time. For the past two months I've had issues with dizziness, fatigue and occasional pains, to the point where I've had to take a temporary leave from my job. My doc suspects that the physical distress is actually a culmination of untreated mental issues. So, I'm trying to take care of that now.

    On Monday I have an MRI scheduled, to hopefully rule out more serious maladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope you are feeling better soon. I imagine the dizziness has got to be awful. Good luck with the MRI. Don't wear any Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete