Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Rest of the Year Found Here

I work best under pressure.  Deadlines are my pals.  All are Peanuts reviews unless otherwise indicated.

Snoopy's Reunion  April 28
Happiness Is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown  May 3
It's the Pied Piper, Charlie Brown  May 25
What Have We Learned, Charlie Brown?  June 6
3D Like Me  June 11-16**
He's a Bully, Charlie Brown  June 22
The Birth of the Constitution  July 4
A Boy Named Charlie Brown  July 12
The NASA Space Station  July 20
Snoopy Come Home  July 28
Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown August 6
Play It Again, Charlie Brown  August 11
It's Not Nostalgia (It's the 80s Express)  August 18-September 11*
Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown  October 18
It Was My Best Birthday Ever, Charlie Brown  October 23
Jason X  October 31***
The Mayflower Voyagers  November 21
The Wright Brothers at Kitty Hawk  December 17

As much as I would love for 2014 to be the year in which I initiate my new series reviewing the screen adaptations of some of my favorite novels, it's doubtful I'll find the time.   So, hello 2015!

*A look at VH-1's Greatest Songs of the 1980s, and how wrong (or right) they were.
**Oh shit, it's a Sonic Youth-related review!  A deeply personal look at Nice Ass, Psychic Hearts, East Jesus, Chelsea Light Moving, Last Night on Earth and Coming Apart.
***Live blog of the horror non-classic, as per request.

No comments:

Post a Comment