Friday, February 2, 2018

My Fantastic Short Fiction and Where To Find It



"Serenity" (Babbling Of the Irrational)
        First person, wildly personal, and probably the one I'm proudest of. Offline; now here.

 "She Of Underneath" (Not Your Mother's Breast Milk)
        Anybody can write about a chocolate chip cookie; try writing about one individual chip. Offline; now here.

"Dots Dots Dots" (The Drabble)
        Short and sour.

"Golden Now" (Friday Flash Fiction)
         I tend to respond childishly to nihilism.

"Hush, Sweet" (Mad Swirl)
        I placed myself a comfortable distance away before picking up the pen. The fragments proved too unsettling for the whole.

"Each Yearning" (Little Rose)
        Third person, wildly personal, and one of the earliest stories I conceived. Offline; now here.

"Heart Of the Moon" (Black Dandy)
         Surrealist gem. Also my first story in print.

"American Goulash" (Vagabonds)
         Won't lie, I'm stunned this 'un found a home so quick. I pegged it as a sleeper.

"The Life Expectancy Of a Human Skeleton" (The Sonder Review)
          I hope reading this leaves people feeling as exhilarated as I did while writing the thing.

"Ten Buckets" (Five:2:One)
         Twisted list, like ranking yer fave pretzels.

"The More Real Skin" (Sun and Moon)
         Welcome home! Now offline; reposted here.

"The Sick and the Damned" (Fiction on the Web)
          One of my personal favorites found a marvelous home.
        
"Night Swimming By A Burning House" (Bending Genres)
          As of this date, the last short story I've written.        

"Daybreak" (Literary Yard)
          The short story I've shopped most has a home.

"Beach Buddy" (Bull & Cross)
           Just a funny little game between friends.

"Give The Mother Some" (Soft Cartel)
           A chapter from my aborted first novel.
    
"Recover Me" (Maryland Literary Review)
           And another chapter from my aborted first novel.

"From Me To You" (Scars)
          Short and savory. Click on my name.

"Clean Away" (Crepe & Penn)
           My aborted first novel, pt. 3.

 "Volume and Dirt" (Cabinet Of Heed) 

"Weak Wood" (Trouvaille Review)

"Time Lord" (Idle Ink)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment