Monday, April 6, 2009

Peanuts Is Timeless, Pt. Watch Easter Beagle Tomorrow on ABC

Good grief for really real.

Saw the footage of Bristol Palin's former fuck-buddy on Tyra Banks while I was doing cardio at the gym. Their daughter has no chance.

Boooo.

This all sounds great, but they better do it up for summer.

I really don't care where these kids know Snoopy from, so long as they know him. "Cutest Comic Character", no shit.

I can't believe that I, first, missed this article, and second, didn't pick up on the references when I saw Rushmore.

Comes out tomorrow, y'all. Don't neglect Flashbeagle! So eighties!

Maybe the Charlie Brown moment of all time.

The new Nixon? I...those words together confuse me, and maybe even make me a little wary.

PEOPLE, I AM SERIOUS! Watch this! Can you do any less? I cannot wait to review that special.

Can't believe I missed more "Patty and Marcie are dykes" action on SNL.

Schulz wouldn't believe how old Zimmerman is now.

North Korea is playing the Cat Next Door right now. Japan is straight Woodstock status.

No comments:

Post a Comment