Sunday, January 11, 2009

Peanuts Is Timeless, Pt. Nurse Rap

Dude needs to make a "Nobody Barks in L.A." for me.

The Japanese suck, yet rule, simultaneously. So you can see why I want to visit so badly.

Break it down on the beat. People will be discussing Schulz and his masterpiece forever.

Top Chef: New York midterm report coming next week.

These books taught me how to read.

"That dog"
? He's not Marlo Thomas, he's free to be you, me, and anyone else he wants to be! His name is Snoopy!

Bob Dylan and Elvis Presley both had Great Danes named Snoopy. That is one of those facts that will intrigue only me, but the unique truths that titillate my mind are far more interesting than, say, Peter King's over at Sports Illustrated. Also I know more about football than that goofy bastard.

LaDanian Tomlinson is now official Shermy-status.

"You never do anything right/You never put anything in its place..."

They might as well just draw a zig-zag over every map of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment