Monday, December 8, 2008

Peanuts is Timeless, Pt. Chiki Chiki

Tonight marked the first showing this year of A Charlie Brown Christmas on ABC. Despite the presence of the DVD in my collection, I totally watched that shit.

Another reason why Japanese people rule/suck.

Well, as the saying goes, "Beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold."

This article reminds me that I need to fit a Snoopy, Come Home review in here sooner rather than later. Big ups to the writer for the killer reference.

Simple, touching.

This is actually very relevant to my life. One must remember that, in song at least, the Red Baron once treated Snoopy to some holiday bubbly.

Either the football gag refs are slippin', or my standards are getting higher.

This is good news for them people there. And for anyone (like me) who can't get enough of that logo.

I never could stand "Baby, It's Cold Outside". I don't want sexual innuendo in my Christmas music, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment