Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Peanuts Is Timeless, Pt. I Miss My Puppy

For further goods on the upcoming Snoopy WWI Flying Ace game, peep this interview. Most anticipated game since Super Mario Galaxy!

Snoopy toys at Wendys...I think I'll have to pass, and wait for Ebay.

I didn't get to hang with Snoopy when I got my fingers printed. I got McGruff.

I gots to get back to Dorney Park next year.

This is a nice review, but I take umbrage with this part:

His central thesis, that Schulz was melancholic and withdrawn, has been criticised by Schulz's family, but Michaelis has the strips on his side.

As opposed to his family, who only have the fact that they spent their lives with the man on their side. Good grief. Also, there was no Sherman. It was Shermy. And his hair was boss.

Football gags!

I hope the Yankees crash and burn continues for the next 15 years.

I hope the American crash and burn doesn't last too much longer.

Watching Texas Tech crash and burn was astonishing. Has a number two team ever been crushed that decisively by a numerically inferior squad?

The worst Peanuts special is It's the Pied Piper, Charlie Brown. By far. It is actually not even close. Whatever the second worst is, it sure as hell isn't Flashbeagle, which needs to come out on DVD now so I can review it. Cornball and hilarious, like people think Larry the Cable Guy is, but he actually isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment