Saturday, April 19, 2008

"I Can't Believe That Fatso Wouldn't Shake My Friggin' Hand"

Potentially racist, certainly an asshole...yet Sean Avery is still the best interview in hockey.

The worst interview in music? I'd like to nominate The Game, after this week's insightful Q & A posted on allhiphop.com. This guy has two young children. When I make the case for intelligence among hip hop artists, I am clearly not talking about Jayceon Taylor. Then again, this is a man who once had a butterfly tattooed on his face.

Also, I feel compelled to tell you that no asterisk was ever placed by Roger Maris' homerun record. Dunno why I felt the urge to throw that in here, but hey. It's the weekend.

AllHipHop.com: Who you got in the election? Who you going for?

The Game: Man, I’m goin’ for the n***a man. Obama. Man I don’t give a f**k what he talkin’ bout I ain’t heard Obama say nothin’. I just know that n***a black and he about to win this s**t. Hillary need to fall back man. I’m going for Obama man, that n***a could say I’m going to kill every n***a in the hood when I get in there – I’m going for Obama man. That’s it. Gotta see a Black man, man I’m biased man. I’m biased.

AllHipHop.com: So you have no other reason than that?

The Game: No, I’m following the n****s. Goin’ in.

AllHipHop.com: Alright, but you know you got kids now you –

The Game: N***er. N***ers, following the n***ers, man, to the underground railroad ‘til we find the light we goin’ all the way to the White House man, gotta see that. If you Black and you don’t vote for Obama you just need to find a revolver spin that b***h and pop ‘til your noodles’ on the f***in side of the bed man. That’s just a no brainer man. That’s so big man! A Black dude running [for president] – where the f**k did Obama come from man? You sure he ain’t Osama’s nephew or son? Like Obama just out of nowhere - just Obama. We’ve been knowing about Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton all of a sudden, n***a, like a year ago [a] light skinned n***a lookin’ like Tiger Woods’ brother just runnin’ for president and I don’t know man it’s a conspiracy. [Laughs]

AllHipHop.com: He’s not really from the Civil Rights Movement which is part of why we didn’t know about him – he’s not like a Jesse or Al from seeing them from back in the day.

The Game: So you’re sayin’ he ain’t like a real n***a? Because I don’t think Obama would like you sayin’ he ain’t a real n***a.

AllHipHop.com: No, he did his thing back in the Democratic Convention a couple of years ago that’s when everybody heard of him nationally.

The Game: I want to see his high school pictures and s**t if they exist you see that n***a playin’ with some little n****s when he was little.

AllHipHop.com: He was nice on the basketball court.

The Game: You seen like a picture of him doing a lay-up?

AllHipHop.com: I’ve seen it on YouTube.

The Game: But today though, these day and times?

AllHipHop.com: Not recently.

The Game: You ain’t seen no back in the day he was in high school hoopin’.

AllHipHop.com: I’ve seen him play ball back in the day, not recently.

The Game: Ohh, alright so he is an official n***a. So he ain’t just come from Iraq, thinkin’ they tryin’ to sneak a terrorist up in the White House man, but yeah he look Black to me so I’m votin’ for him, man.





No comments:

Post a Comment